Turn into Reality
With the approved design by yourself and franchise, we at Hospitality Designs move forward to turn the design a reality. Procuring and manufacturing everything you need, you will only have to plan how you want to install it.
Visualize the Design
We understand that it can be difficult to visualize a design concept from a color board. At Hospitality Designs, we create 3D renderings for you to feel completely confident in your hotel design and to make any changes quickly.
A color board is a useful specification sheet to see the details of each piece of furniture. It allows you to see the general color scheme and triggers the designers creativity on the project.
Design is Key
The interior design of your hotel is a key business strategy and is what sets you apart from your competitors. Quality of service coupled with tailored aesthetic and respect for functional requirement can shape a guests experience.
Creating the right interior design for your hotel develops through a process of practicality, design for longevity and durability. The interior design process evolves through collaboration and engagement with our client to deliver a quality design for your property.
Having an in-house interior design team enables us to deliver cost effective, innovative and practical interior design solutions for your property. We can also provide custom design and incorporate branding that can be carried across a number of properties.
Interior designers go beyond decorating and specification of FF&E. Through comprehensive training and experience they command skills such as:
- Interior space planning, for practical and functional space requirements
- Adhering to building codes, from national to state and local
- Adhering to fire code regulations for fabrics and finishes
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) & other special needs
- Durability of finishes to fixtures, fittings and equipment
- Ergonomics, the interaction among humans and the environment around them
- Interior design concept reflective of budget, target market and service
- Fire, stain. and durability ratings of fabrics
- Green lighting initiatives
- Franchise submission packages
- Furniture floor plans